9. Good Public Relationship
Public relations is a phrase in common use these days. For the Hygienic practitioner and the individual Hygienist alike, good public relations can best be established through a continuing and on-going effort to promote satisfying social stroking.
While we should not work just for applause, achievement should always be rewarded. Becoming a bona fide working Life Scientist is an achievement of which we can all be proud. Let’s advertise our pride in our knowledge of life’s universal laws and our having come to appreciate the fact that there can be one penalty for error: premature death. We are few among many because we are so blessed.
Let’s encourage getting together for all manner of healthful socializing: for dancing, either aerobic or your style; for calisthenics, eating, hiking or painting; for study and learning; to offer support and to receive it. We all have such a great and wonderful gift to share. There can be no better way to share it than in a spirit of friendly love. The hand of friendship will draw all people closer to life’s joy.
We hope you will try some of the ideas we have put forth in this lesson. We would enjoy hearing from you, about your failures, which will be few, and especially about your successes, which will be many!
- 1. Introduction
- 2. On Being Sociable
- 3. Health And Fitness Clubs
- 4. How To Advertise
- 5. Getting Prepared
- 6. Entertaining
- 7. Respecting Private Spacing
- 8. Expanding Local Contacts
- 9. Good Public Relationship
- Article #1: How to Be Socially At Ease
- Article #2: Real Houses Are Like Real People
- Article #3: An Excerpt from In Tune With the Infinite By Ralph Waldo Trine
- Article #4: Preparing A Dinner Party For Non-Hygienic Guests By Elizabeth D. McCarter, D.Sc.