6. Molasses Is Not A Food
As Hygienists we know that there are several criteria that a substance must meet before we will regard it as a food. Molasses does not meet any of these criteria and we shall see why.
First of all, it might be helpful to review the criteria food must meet to be considered natural and therefore acceptable in our daily diet. Our natural food:
- Must be nontoxic.
- Must have aesthetic or sensory appeal.
- Must be relished in its natural raw state as taken in nature.
- Must be digested easily.
- 1. What Is Junk Food?
- 2. Molasses: A Super Junk Food
- 3. Harmful Chemicals In Molasses
- 4. Health Claims For Molasses
- 5. Impurities In Molasses
- 6. Molasses Is Not A Food
- 7. Questions & Answers
- Article #1: Denatured Foods Destroy Life By Alfred W. McCann
- Article #2: Junk Food Diet Result In Disease By Susan Hazard
- Article #3: Food In Your Poison By Viktoras H. Kulvinskas