5. Impurities In Molasses
Molasses contains 9% ash and 17.5% waste. That consists of mostly cellulose plus all of the wastes left over after the processing of white sugar including soil, residues and chemical contaminants.
So molasses is worse than refined sugar as it carries with it all the bad qualities of refined sugar plus the added toxins. As Life Scientists, we attempt to build health and not destroy it. When we ingest such a totally unwholesome and anti-life product as molasses, we are truly destroying life. Do your body a favor and do not give poisons but give it fuel for life in the form of whole fresh fruits, vegetables, nuts and seeds.
Instead of satisfying our craving for sweets with such poisons as molasses, use fresh or dried fruits and your sweet tooth will surely be satisfied.
- 1. What Is Junk Food?
- 2. Molasses: A Super Junk Food
- 3. Harmful Chemicals In Molasses
- 4. Health Claims For Molasses
- 5. Impurities In Molasses
- 6. Molasses Is Not A Food
- 7. Questions & Answers
- Article #1: Denatured Foods Destroy Life By Alfred W. McCann
- Article #2: Junk Food Diet Result In Disease By Susan Hazard
- Article #3: Food In Your Poison By Viktoras H. Kulvinskas