Article #4: The Spirit Speaks
I have never once deviated
In my love for you.
From the moment you were conceived
I have loved you with a love
There has never been a day, an hour, an instant
When I was not with you
I nurtured you as a seed
Enfolded you as a child
Strengthened you as man.
I was an invisible shield over your head
Though you knew it not.
I am still that invisible shield!
With infinite care I attend your wounds,
Govern your heartbeat
Remove the wastes that do not belong.
I sleep not at night.
When you close your eyes
Yielding at last more fully to my care
I go to work
And heal, as far as I can
The ravages of your insane, inexplicable self-activity.
You imagine in your blindness
That you can love or not
As you choose,
Condemn, criticize, hate
As you choose.
Fortunately for you I have no such choice.
I am true always to the solemn dictate of love.
I respect to the last the covenant I made
When I came into the world.
Yet I know too that you cannot survive
If you continue to fight against me,
Ignoring my government
Preferring strange impulses of your own choosing.
Rejecting me you reject love.
This is why you are always looking for love
But never find it.
Just when you think you have it
Like a bird
Your songs, art, literature, all sing
This vain and fruitless quest
For a love that will never change
A love that will never die
A love that is ever new.
Turn to me
And you will know such love
Here and now.
Together we will restore the world
To order and to beauty.
- 1. Having Enough Food For Our World
- 2. The Quality Of Our Food Is Determined By The Quality Of Our Soil
- 3. Questions & Answers
- Article #1: How Vitamin and Mineral Content in Food Decreases Step-by-Step
- Article #2: Saving Open-Pollinated Seeds By Margaret Flynn
- Article #3: Hand Pollination of Squash
- Article #4: The Spirit Speaks
- Article #5: Origin of the World’s Basic Food Plants
- Article #6: You’ve Just Been Poisoned By Mike Benton