Lesson 89 – Introducing Clients To The Need For A Lifestyle Change
- 1. What Do You Mean By “Change In Lifestyle?”
- 2. The Need To Inspire The Client
- 3. The Practitioner Presents The Plan
- 4. The Client Must Be In Charge
- 5. What Kinds Of Changes Are Required
- 6. Outmoded Beliefs And Superstitions
- 7. I Can!
- 8. Questions & Answers
- Article #1: The Great Awakener By Dr. Herbert M. Shelton
- Article #2: Overcoming Compulsive Habits By Stanley Bass, D.C.
- Article #3: The Negative Power of “If” By Charles M. Simmons
- Article #4: Excerpt from “In Tune With the Infinite” by Ralph Waldo Trine