11. Eliminating The Smoking Habit
The safest, quickest, and surest way to eliminate the cigarette habit is through a fast. Many people have had great success through this method. A fast will enable your body to purify itself of much of the accumulated toxins from smoking and your health will greatly improve overall. This will be noticeable physically and mentally.
After the fast, your body will be so pure that the sight, smell, and taste of cigarettes will be repulsive to you. The next step is to begin a more healthful eating program. After you quit smoking, all your food will taste wonderful. When you break your fast on a nice juicy piece of watermelon or a delicious sweet orange, it will be the best food you have ever tasted! Now continue on a diet of mostly fruits with some vegetables and a small amount of nuts or seeds. Ideally, all of these foods should be eaten raw. You will feel so great that you will never want to smoke again!
- 1. History
- 2. The Tobacco Plant
- 3. The Dangers Are Realized
- 4. Tobacco Toxins
- 5. Cigarette Smoking And Chronic Disease
- 6. Added Industrial Pollutants
- 7. Tobacco Subsidies
- 8. Effects On Fetus And Children
- 9. Involuntary Smoking
- 10. Live Healthfully
- 11. Eliminating The Smoking Habit
- 12. Questions & Answers
- Article #1: A Small Fire at One End and a Big Fool at the Other By Dr. Keki R. Sidhwa, N.D., D.O.