7. Useful Assigments For Reluctant Fasters
Reluctant fasters are child personalities in adult bodies. They are prisoners of prior imprinting. With
such it may be useful to make the following assignment:
- Write down how much you like yourself and tell why. Be specific.
- Are you scared of the future? If so, tell what is bothering you.
- Would you like to change? If so, why?
- Tell how you would like to change. For example, if you suffer from disfiguring skin lesions, you might like to get rid of these. Put this down. Would you like to be more mentally alert? If so, that should go on your list, too.
- Do you have any method or plan at the present to bring about the changes you would like to make? Tell us about it.
- How do you think you can accomplish all this?
- Have you given any thought to fasting as a means of helping you to change? If not, why not? Can we assist you to make a decision?
These are just sample questions to assign from time to time as you work with clients. Getting private thoughts, desires, ambitions down in writing can often open the door to Action so that the bridge between the desire for something and the accomplishment of same can be successfully travelled.
In working with your clients remember, too, that short-term pay-offs are pleasurable and very important to your clients. They need to be made aware of them from time to time. Also, they should be aware of the fact that while small successes do add up in time, the ultimate health benefits will accrue only to those fully adult persons who desert their media-inspired, culturally-fostered and lifelong patterns of living and choose, intelligently and with dedication, the life-long rewards which the fasting experience will certainly bring.
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Energy Flow, Fasting And Mind Control
- 3. The Hygienic Experience
- 4. What We Have Learned Thus Far
- 5. The Learning Process Can Vary From Person To Person
- 6. Case Studies
- 7. Useful Assigments For Reluctant Fasters
- 8. The Elderly Client And Fasting
- 9. The Learning Experience
- 10. Questions & Answers
- Article #1: Health Secrets of a Naturopathic Doctor by M.O. Garten