Article #1: Truths About X Rays by Virginia Vetrano
Television radiation is an addition to background radiation, fallout, luminous dial watches, radiation from medical and dental X rays, fluoroscopy, and radiation from fluorescent lights, under which most workers have to work. These sources must be added, not compared, because it is the way it works in the living organism. All radiation is cumulative, that is, it is additive, one dose is added to another, and so even if one would appear unharmed by X rays, the cell never seems to recover completely. The least amount of radiation absorbed in living tissue produces damage.
It has been known for a number of years that X rays produce cataracts. The lens of the eye is extremely sensitive to radiation and is irreversibly damaged by ionizing rays.
The cell is capable of preventing most drugs from entering and combining with it, thereby killing it. But the cell has no defense against the onslaught of X rays. At high speed they penetrate the cell like bullets and damage enzymes and enzyme systems, disrupt proteins, genes, fats, and other large molecules, impair some metabolic processes and completely block others. Irreparable damage is done so quickly that defense is impossible. There remains only cellular confusion with feeble attempts at repair.
- 1. Solar Energy
- 2. Nonrenewable Resources
- 3. Nuclear Power
- 4. Solar Systems
- 5. A Solar Home
- 6. Solar Energy And You
- 7. The Future And Politics Of Solar Energy
- 8. Other Renewable Energy Sources
- 9. Questions & Answers
- Article #1: Truths About X Rays By Virginia Vetrano
- Article #2: No Permissible Radiation Level By Virginia Vetrano
- Article #3: To Mutate or Not to Mutate By Virginia Vetrano
- Article #4: A New Pathway to Extinction By Virginia Vetrano
- Article #5: Solar Energy Will Revolutionize Your Life