7. Sunshine, Fresh Air, Exercise
Other aspects of the Hygienic lifestyle consist of sunshine, fresh air, and exercise. These fit easily into a lifestyle of self-sufficiency. While we are gardening and planting our fruits and vegetables, we are receiving the sufficient benefits of all three life essentials. We do not have to think about doing morning calisthenics when we are getting so much natural exercise tending to everyday chores.
Country hying and homesteading bring the benefits of, fresh air that is so scarce in the cities. All of these factors come naturally and easily when a Hygienic lifestyle is followed.
- 1. Similarities Among The Primates
- 2. Man’s Fruit And Vegetable Culture
- 3. Food Self-Sufficiency
- 4. Fruit
- 5. Nuts And Seeds
- 6. Food Preparation
- 7. Sunshine, Fresh Air, Exercise
- 8. Rest, Relaxation And Emotional Well-Being
- 9. Our Body Is Self-Sufficient
- 11. Freedom From Reliance Upon The Medical Community
- 12. Questions & Answers
- Article #1: The Natural Food of Man By Emmett Densmore, M.D.