8. Rest, Relaxation And Emotional Well-Being
After working in the fresh air of your homestead, rest and relaxation will also come naturally in your tranquil environment. There is nothing like fresh air and exercise to promote sound and restful sleep and you will wake up refreshed and ready to meet all of the challenges of the day.
When you are healthy physically, you will be likewise healthy mentally and emotionally. Nothing is more restful emotionally than tending your flower bed around your house, planting the seedlings and watching them slowly bloom during the season. It is really a satisfying feeling of accomplishment to know that you had a part in such a beautiful display of nature.
- 1. Similarities Among The Primates
- 2. Man’s Fruit And Vegetable Culture
- 3. Food Self-Sufficiency
- 4. Fruit
- 5. Nuts And Seeds
- 6. Food Preparation
- 7. Sunshine, Fresh Air, Exercise
- 8. Rest, Relaxation And Emotional Well-Being
- 9. Our Body Is Self-Sufficient
- 11. Freedom From Reliance Upon The Medical Community
- 12. Questions & Answers
- Article #1: The Natural Food of Man By Emmett Densmore, M.D.