11. Freedom From Reliance Upon The Medical Community
Since the body is a self-healing and self-repairing organism, the Hygienist does not rely on physicians, psychiatrists, drug companies, or hospitals. You can be self-sufficient with the knowledge that the body will heal itself when the need arises and the latest “cures” that are offered by physicians need not be considered. Their nostrums interfere with healing.
When you are choosing a site for your homestead, you do not have to consider the availability of drugstores to supply you with any of their poisons. You know that such substances are neither needed nor desirable. Your lifestyle will be so satisfying and fulfilling that emotional well-being is ensured. No visits to the psychiatrist will ever be required. You will truly feel free and self-sufficient.
- 1. Similarities Among The Primates
- 2. Man’s Fruit And Vegetable Culture
- 3. Food Self-Sufficiency
- 4. Fruit
- 5. Nuts And Seeds
- 6. Food Preparation
- 7. Sunshine, Fresh Air, Exercise
- 8. Rest, Relaxation And Emotional Well-Being
- 9. Our Body Is Self-Sufficient
- 11. Freedom From Reliance Upon The Medical Community
- 12. Questions & Answers
- Article #1: The Natural Food of Man By Emmett Densmore, M.D.