6. Food Preparation
Since all foods are eaten in their raw state by Hygienists, we do not have to worry about cookstoves and the gas or electricity that is unnecessary to operate them. In fact, the Hygienic diet is so easy to prepare, there is practically no preparation at all. All that is required is a quick rinse to wash the dirt off of the fruits and vegetables and that’s about all.
Shelling nuts is really more fun than work. Shelling also makes you eat slower and masticate the nuts well. This ensures better digestion and assimilation.
Since little time is spent in food preparation, more time is available for enjoying the other benefits of
the Hygienic lifestyle.
- 1. Similarities Among The Primates
- 2. Man’s Fruit And Vegetable Culture
- 3. Food Self-Sufficiency
- 4. Fruit
- 5. Nuts And Seeds
- 6. Food Preparation
- 7. Sunshine, Fresh Air, Exercise
- 8. Rest, Relaxation And Emotional Well-Being
- 9. Our Body Is Self-Sufficient
- 11. Freedom From Reliance Upon The Medical Community
- 12. Questions & Answers
- Article #1: The Natural Food of Man By Emmett Densmore, M.D.