These will be discussed in detail in a future lesson. For the purposes of this lesson about the proper selection of wholesome foods, it should suffice to say that no sweeteners are recommended, together with a very brief discussion of the contraindications.
The sweeteners are: brown sugar, “raw” sugar, white sugar, milk sugar, maple syrup, molasses, date sugar, cane syrup, corn syrup and honey.
If you are on an all raw food diet, you will have no need for any sweeteners.
- 1. Vegetables
- 2. Storage Of Fresh Vegetables
- 3. Purchasing And Storing Seeds For Sprouting And Ready-To-Eat Sprouts
- 4. Selection And Storage Of Dried Grains And Legumes
- 5. Bread—General Information
- 6. Butter And Oil—General Information
- 7. Sweeteners
- 8. Packaged, Frozen And Canned Foods—General Information And Storage
- 9. Questions & Answers
- Article #1: Well! You Wanted To Know By V.V. Vetrano, B.S., D.C.