22. Questions & Answers
What explanation does the medical profession offer as to the origin of a disease that appears without any possibility of having been caught from another person with that disease?
I have never heard any “explanation” of this anomaly, but medical people still insist that germs are the primary cause of disease.
If advocates of vaccination believe that it protects, why are they so insistent that everyone else also be vaccinated?
They claim that for vaccination to be truly effective, at least 90% of the population must be vaccinated. The rationale is, I believe, that a vaccinated person can infect an unvaccinated person, and the unvaccinated person, being “unprotected,” may develop a more virulent form of the disease, and start an “epidemic.” When epidemics start among the vaccinated people, the tendency is to blame the unvaccinated people for not participating, so
that complete “protection” might be obtained. These specious arguments are the only ones I have ever heard as justification for compulsory vaccination. If there are other more logical reasons for compulsory vaccination, I would like to hear them.
What causes a germ inside the body to mutate into another type of germ?
The amount and type of toxins in the body. See (in the lesson) Dr. Shelton’s explanation of why toxemia causes typhoid in one person and pneumonia in another, and the relationship to the types of food in the diet. Lack of inner cleanliness and the absence of a clean, Hygienic environment, influence the kind of eliminative crises the body will conduct. Bacteria are scavengers which feed on the materials (soil) available to it in the body of the host. The type (shape) of the bacteria is determined by the kind of soil involved.
- 1. The Germ Theory Of Disease
- 2. Pasteur Becomes Identified As Originator Of Germ Theory
- 3. The Fear Of Infection
- 4. Bacteriophobia
- 5. Pasteur Changes His Mind
- 6. A Plausible And Tangible Basis For “Medical Science”
- 7. The Unity Of Disease
- 8. Koch’s Postulates
- 9. Germs Are Powerless To Cause Disease
- 10. Germs Are Not Enemies
- 11. The Cause, Nature, And Purpose Of Disease
- 12. Disease Is Body Action And Is Self-Limiting
- 13. The Vaccination Network
- 14. Immunity Vs. Toleration
- 15. Inoculation Is A Disease-Producing Process
- 16. Vaccinations And Failure Of Defensive Mechanisms
- 17. The Body Cannot Be Protected From The Consequences Of Injurious Practices
- 18. Epidemics
- 19. Accommodation
- 20. The True Explanation Of Contagion
- 21. Physiological And Ecological Cleanliness Vs. Vaccination
- 22. Questions & Answers
- Article #1: Toleration Means Loss of Vital Resistance By Dr. Herbert M. Shelton
- Article #2: Your Probing Mind By V. V. Vetrano, B.S., D.C.
- Article #3: Must I Be Immunized? By Virginia Vetrano, B.S., D.C.