The universal acceptance of the germ theory, and the consequently widespread bacteriophobia, resulted in a multiplicity of frenzied efforts to escape from the threat of the dreadful and malicious germs by waging a constant war against them in the belief that the alternative was certain death.
The populace was advised to cook all food and boil all water (with the inevitable deterioration in health accompanying raw food deprivation).
The present-day practice of killing germs (inside and outside the body) with poison drugs was initiated, resulting in more and more degeneration and iatrogenic (drug-induced) disease.
Various programs were initiated to confer “immunity” against specific germs by means of vaccines and serums, resulting in the monstrous inoculation system—with horrendous effects, detailed in my book, Don’t Get Stuck!
Fortunately, the warning against, and horror of, all raw foods as dangerous and bacteria-ridden, has been largely overcome, through the persistent educational efforts of Hygienists and other knowledgeable people, though the ban on unpasteurized dairy products still exists in most areas in the
The acceptance of poison drugs, vaccines, and serums has not waned to any appreciable extent.
- 1. The Germ Theory Of Disease
- 2. Pasteur Becomes Identified As Originator Of Germ Theory
- 3. The Fear Of Infection
- 4. Bacteriophobia
- 5. Pasteur Changes His Mind
- 6. A Plausible And Tangible Basis For “Medical Science”
- 7. The Unity Of Disease
- 8. Koch’s Postulates
- 9. Germs Are Powerless To Cause Disease
- 10. Germs Are Not Enemies
- 11. The Cause, Nature, And Purpose Of Disease
- 12. Disease Is Body Action And Is Self-Limiting
- 13. The Vaccination Network
- 14. Immunity Vs. Toleration
- 15. Inoculation Is A Disease-Producing Process
- 16. Vaccinations And Failure Of Defensive Mechanisms
- 17. The Body Cannot Be Protected From The Consequences Of Injurious Practices
- 18. Epidemics
- 19. Accommodation
- 20. The True Explanation Of Contagion
- 21. Physiological And Ecological Cleanliness Vs. Vaccination
- 22. Questions & Answers
- Article #1: Toleration Means Loss of Vital Resistance By Dr. Herbert M. Shelton
- Article #2: Your Probing Mind By V. V. Vetrano, B.S., D.C.
- Article #3: Must I Be Immunized? By Virginia Vetrano, B.S., D.C.