9. What To Do If You Have Symptoms Of Allergies
We know that the underlying cause of allergies is toxicosis. If the body did not need to eliminate this toxic material, there would be no allergic symptoms. It is the body’s way of preserving health and healing.
The most efficient and quickest way to eliminate these toxins is through the fast. This means a total fast where no food is taken and only water is drunk according to thirst. The length of the fast depends upon the individual and his or her state of ill health. It is wise to consult with a Hygienic professional if it is your first fast. He will advise you how long to fast, how to conduct the fast, how to break the fast, etc.
After you have fasted and eliminated much toxic matter, you must then live in such a way so as to not create the need for “disease” again. This can simply be achieved by following all of the conditions for health outlined in the previous lessons.
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Allergies
- 3. Bronchial Asthma
- 4. Eczema
- 5. Hives
- 6. Gastrointestinal Allergy (Food Allergy)
- 7. Allergy And Hyperactivity In Children
- 8. Hay Fever
- 9. What To Do If You Have Symptoms Of Allergies
- 10. Questions & Answers
- Article #1: Hay Fever and Asthma By Dr. Robert Gross
- Article #2: Allergy By Dr. Herbert M. Shelton
- Article #3: Why Suffer With Hay Fever? By Dr. Herbert M. Shelton